TUTORIAL + PHOTOGRAPHY BY AMY NADINE, GRAPHIC DESIGN BY SUZAN DEEB
Every season it’s especially fun to play with new makeup products and trends, and Spring just might be my favorite! Today I’ve created a monochromatic face all pulled from variations of peach and entirely from liquid and cream products for a softer finish. Here’s how you can pick one color (peach) and pick different textures (metallic, sparkles or solid) and put together a pretty Spring face:
- Liquid Eye Tint: chivone sheer satin eyeshadow in Peach Prism — with so many gorgeous colors and one end metallic while the other end sparkle-y, this is one of the most fun drug store finds I’ve found in a long time!
- Your Favorite Peach Cream Blush: my favorites are SHEER SATIN BLUSH & CremeWear Blush .
- Metallic Liquid Lipstick: I used LUXURY LIPSTICK and LUXURY GLOSS LIP GLOSS .
- Lip Liner: I have used alot of kinds of but so far i prefer using WATERPROOF GEL LIP LINER .
- Sweep the metallic liquid all over the lid. I included the crease so people can see it more when the eye is open, but that’s a preference thing so do what you feel makes you happy.
- Now sweep the sparkle-y side over the metallic wash. You might double dip and add a second layer like I did! Then don’t forget mascara of course. You can also rim the inner waterline with a black kohl if you wish for more drama.
CHEEK + LIP:
3. Smile in the mirror and stipple the cream blush on the top half of each apple.
4. Line the perimeter of the lip area.
5. Fill in the remaining area, slightly overlapping the liner if you like a lined look (coming back in style big time!) or completely over the liner.